1. Go to University.
2. See absolute favourite band (Friendly Fires). 3. Go on holiday with friends.
4. Learn all the rules of rugby.
5. See the England rugby team play a match.
6. Climb Arthur’s Seat in Edinburgh.
7. Become fluent in French.
8. Learn to imitate an accent.
9. Go zorbing.
10. See Coldplay.
11. Go to a proper music festival.
12. Own all Christopher Nolan’s films.
13. Own all Heath Ledger’s films.
14. Be an extra in a film/television series.
15. Write a short story/script/play.
16. Create a masterpiece.
17. Cook the best version of a dish I have ever tasted.
18. Run a half-marathon.
19. Get over my fears.
20. See another of my favourite actors on stage.
21. Take a bus/coach/train tour of Britain.
22. See an arty film at the cinema.
23. Raise £1000 for charity.
24. Try ‘street luge’.
25. Do charity work for at least 3 months straight.
26. Get a tortoise.
27. Learn an instrument to a good level.
28. Start a blog.
29. Sign up for the bone marrow register.
30. Donate blood.
31. Learn to ride a horse.
32. Go to a food festival and try everything possible.
33. Watch a Shakespeare play at the Globe.
34. Ride a mattress down a staircase.
35. Dye hair a weird colour.
36. Watch a meteor shower.
37. Plant a tree.
38. Film a short movie with a coherent plot.
39. See a West End/Broadway musical.
40. Sign up to become an organ donor.
41. Learn a martial art.
42. Decide on impulse a country to visit.
43. Get photo taken with every TARDIS in Britain.
44. Learn the alphabet backwards. 45. Go to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.